Don’t worry, we aren’t losing our home!
We saw the midwife again yesterday and she managed a membrane sweep. Baby is much lower, but not in a brilliant position. The sweep hasn’t moved anything along, we’re still waiting but with no signs she’s moving of her own accord.
The midwife rang the hospital and has booked us in for induction next week. Whether she likes it or not, baby is being evicted on Thursday!
So we’re still sitting around waiting. OH is uncomfortable and fed up. We’re trying to find things to do and ways of getting out and about, while staying close-ish to home and not overdoing it. We’ve been swimming a couple of times, which OH likes as it is much easier for her to move around in water than on land!
So. Back to waiting. Come on out baby! We can’t wait to meet you!